How to Apply
In applying for entry into FOSLA Academy, the child must be under thirteen (13) years ( for entry into Jss1 or under fourteen (14) years ( for entry into Jss 2) and might have completed Basic 6 or primary Six or Jss One .
The child will then purchase an admission form at N5,000 ( Five thousand Naira only) and then write an entrance examination. Upon success, the applicant must make a part payment of N75,000 to collect prospectus.
Admission is currently on for J.S.S 1 and S.S.S 1 students respectively. To obtain the form, Click on the link below
ITEMS TO BE PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL
- Two sets of school uniforms (Two pairs of shirts and two pairs of trousers)
- Twelve 80 leaves exercise books.
- Twelve 40 leaves exercise books
- Two ball pens
- One plate
- One cup
- Cutlery set (spoons, cup and knife)
- Mathematical set
- School tie
- One student mattress
- One pillow
- House wears
- School wears (Blue or Red ‘T-shirt)
- One bed sheet and pillow case.
- Relevant text books
ITEMS THAT STUDENTS WOULD PROVIDE
- One pair of black shoe, polish and brush
- Two pairs of white stockings
- One black belt
- One Mosque gown or Chapel dress (white shirt and black trouser)
- One towel, sponge, soap and toiletries etc
- One bucket
- One bathroom slippers
- One pair of canvass for sports
- Under wears (pants, boxer pants, singlet etc)
- One drawing board for JSS students only.
- Mosquito net
- Two mopping brushes
- One pair of football hose
- One pair offootball boot
- One pair of shin guard
- Two brooms
- Two pairs of Yellow Jersey